Select from the options below
3 storey villa overlooking the Cesaredas Plateau
This villa situated in a village a few minutes from Lourinhã consists of:
- Living room with fireplace and wood burning stove;
- Kitchen equipped with gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and gas boiler and with dining area.
- Entrance hall giving access to the living room and stairs to the 1st floor
- Service bathroom.
- Garage with automatic gate, for 2 large cars, with service bathroom and laundry. Direct access to the kitchen.
- Hall/living room leading to the bedroom corridor and stairs to the 2nd floor;
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 2 of which have access to a small balcony.
- Full bathroom, bath and shower;
- Terrace with access through one of the bedrooms and outside.
- 1 bedroom and 1 large room that can be a living room or divided into 2 bedrooms;
- Storage space where a bathroom can be made (it's above the bathroom of the 1st floor).
- Office and a small hall that gives access to all these divisions
- Terrace on the 1st floor level
- Quintal with barbecue with access stairs to the terrace.
The water supply for domestic use is through a well, but there is also water from the public water company.
The central heating can be wood-fired (fireplace with wood burning stove) or gas-fired through a boiler.
It has an alarm and video intercom.
It is sunny all morning and the front, facing the sea, has sun all afternoon.
The villa is a few minutes walk from the bank and the village association where there is a minimarket and a cafe.
It is 10/20mn away from Peniche and Lourinhã and the beaches of São Bernardino, Consolação, Areia Branca.
Lisbon airport is 1 hour away.
Do not waste any more time and book your visit.
3 Bedroom Villa in Lourinhã
Sale: 239 000 €
See this zone on the map
Gross Area336.0 m²
Land Area170.0 m²
Box / Parking